Oct 15, 2005

Self Improvement Millionaire

Welcome to Flo's Business Blog

This morning I opened my mailbox and received a Guestmap Notification of someone has just posted a new entry in my Bravenet Guestmap. To my surprise it was a special person in my life, he's name is Drew and at this time he's in Canmore Canada working hard and he says the mountains are very nice there.

*Here's a special message to you Drew*

Hi, thanks for dropping by and taking a moment to post and pin the Guestmap (:-) YOU made my day! It's nice to know you are safe and well, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take good care out there, also I'm letting you know... I miss you a whole bunch!!!

Today you have something different because last night I was on a powerful tele-class with Russell Brunson and Gary Ambrose. I’m not sure if you were on the call, so I wanted to share with you what was discussed - it might just interest you so judge for yourself...

-=-=-
First – The "self help" industry is huge. Just check out how many people were searching for this information last month alone:

Self-Help & Self-Improvement - 202,000 searches
Stop/Quit Smoking - 416,000 searches
Time Management - 60,000 searches
Motivation -150,000 searches

...and I have a list of about 30+ more of these.

2nd – To create an info product for any of these niches is VERY profitable, but usually runs from about $600 to $1,000 for each product you develop (and this isn’t counting cost of graphics and sales letters). With that said, you can usually recover your investment in under a week because the industry is so hot now.

3rd – Russell just created a site that will give you private label rights to "self-help" products that are already researched, already written and the sales letters finished for you also.

You get private label rights to two products each month for as long as you remain a member, but if you are one of the first 200 new members, then you will get 8 products this month.

So, if you’d like private label rights to 8 already developed products, then click on the link www.TheSecondTier.com... it might just be what you are looking for.

Have a great day and the best to your online business

No comments: