Oct 16, 2005

Saturday Is My Day

Welcome to Flo's Business Blog

Today I didn't post an article but I do have a quote at the end of this post...

On Saturday's it's my day of rest from work so for now on I feel I should not add to my blogs on this day. I enjoy playing with my blogs but it still turns out to be work. My day of rest should be for prayers and do fun and restful stuff out there... like bicycling or walking in the park, visiting family and so on, I will resume playing with my blogs on the next day... Sunday.

Burr... it's cold today!!! I needed to turn on and put wood in my furnace today, the wind is blowing and the trees are swaying back and forth. This morning I needed to wear light gloves to go out and feed my horse and an extra sweater under my jacket - it's not very nice at all out here!!!

I had a very nice belated Thanks Giving Day with my family yesterday. My nephew Pat is based in Barry Ontario and was not able to join he's family on Thanks Giving Day. I was driving all day to return home from my vacation that was in London and St. Catharines, Ontario. My sister decided to celebrate Thanks Giving Day again yesterday for the ones that was not able to join the family last weekend - it was really nice to see everyone and to catch up on family news.

In my family three generations served in the war...

First generation - my great great grand-father
Second generation - my grand-father, my dad and mom, plus an oncle
Third generation - my nephew Pat

My generation was missed, this week I started an album with my family that served in the war, so far I added three pictures. If your interested to view the album please go to Welcome to Flo's Personal Space to check it out. I will be adding more as I receive them from my aunts so I may share the pictures with my visitors as I find it interesting... maybe you will too.

-=-=-
Quote
-=-=-

Kindness makes a fellow feel good, whether it's being done to him or by him.

- Frank A. Clark -

Have a great day

No comments: