Feb 9, 2006

Winning Thoughts!

Welcome To Flo's Biz & Fun

A couple of days ago we had a blizzard that lasted 1 1/2 days... I lost one evergreen tree. I was lucky and I'm very thankful not to have more damage, since then the sun has been shinning brightly.

Quote of the Day...

When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.

~ Helen Keller ~

I read this and liked it, so I thought I'd share this with You...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Winning Thoughts
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Practice with....

C - Commitment
L - Loyalty
A - Aggressiveness
S - Sincerity
S - Self-awareness


Perform with....

C - Certainty
L - Leadership
A - Abandon
S - Sharpness
S - Self-confidence


Win with....

C - Creativity
L - Love
A - Authority
S - Smartness
S - Self-control

Work, Hope, Dream, Pray, Expect, Believe, and You will create conditions in which good things can happen!

Have a great Thursday!

No comments: