Feb 14, 2006

On Valentine's Day!

Welcome to Flo's Biz & Fun

* Happy Valentine's Day * Friends and Visitors !!!

Hope your day is starting off beautifully! Mine did, I received from my daughter a beautiful Valentine's Day card, it was so cute and it touched my heart! Below is the description of the card, it had little pink hearts with a smiling puppy, arms spread open...

On the face of the card it said:

-=-=-
Mom,
You've got something special that no other mother has!

*Inside the card it said in big letters:

Me!
(Sorry. I'm nonreturnable!)

Happy Valentine's Day
-=-=-

I was deeply touched! I called her right away and wished her a "Happy Valentine's Day" and how beautiful her card was and it made my Valentine's Day great!

On Valentine's Day... Love is celebrated all around the world !!! It’s the day to shower roses, candies and gifts on your beloved and you’ll have a great time! If You want to know more about the Valentine's Day history, customs, traditions & symbols visit 123Greetings.com

OR

Are You a little curious about the historical origins of Valentine's Day or would You like to know when it was first celebrated ? You'll find everything You want to know about the history and origin and more of Valentine's Day at 123Greetings.com.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: